Monday, March 11, 2019

Air Fryer Veggie Rings ~ Farmwise ~ Gluten Free




 I recently found a new product by Farmwise called Veggie Rings. They are Gluten Free and are made with Cauliflower, White Beans and Onion.

I cooked them in my Air Fryer. They came out nice and crispy and taste delicious. Preheat Air Fryer to 350* for 5 Minutes.  Place the Veggie Rings in the Basket. Cook for 10 minutes. Toss, check in 5 Minutes. Toss again. Cook another 5 Minutes or until crispy.
Mine took a total of 20 Minutes.


I'm using the Philips Air Fryer Model HD9621 I bought it at Bed Bath and Beyond. I'm not sponsored or being paid by Bed Bath and Beyond or Philips. I'm just sharing what I am using. I've read that different Air Fryers have different Wattage's Adjust times and temperatures to your Air Fryer.
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment