Thursday, January 24, 2013

Cheese Steak Gluten Free Sub Sandwich Recipe

For more recipes and tidbits please join me on my
Facebook Gluten Free Page:
https://www.facebook.com/SharingGlutenFreeRecipes



Cheese Steak Gluten Free Sub Sandwich Recipe:

Slice amount of your choice
Mushrooms
Red, Green and Yellow Peppers
Onions
Put some Extra Virgin Olive oil in a skillet.
Saute the vegetables until done

In a Dutch oven Pan
Put in some Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Add amount of your choice
Shaved Steak.. Salt and Pepper
It cooks very quickly
When the meat is almost done
Add the Vegetables and cook 1 more minute or until done

I used Regular Sub rolls for my family

I used Udi's Gluten Free Foods Classic Hamburger Buns for my Sandwich

Slice the Roll
Top with 1-2 pieces of Provolone Cheese
Top with Steak and Vegetables.

The Udis Gluten Free Foods Classic Hamburger Buns are absolutely delicious.

www.udisglutenfree.com



ENJOY!


Camera:
Canon PowerShot SX230 HS

Editor:
Corel ~ Videostudio ProX4 Professional Video Editing Software
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment