Monday, February 11, 2019

Caulipower Pizza ~ Gluten Free Cauliflower Pizza ~ Premade Frozen Crust




I recently found this yummy Cauliflower Premade Pizza Crust in the Frozen Section. 
It is called Caulipower. I bought the plain crust. you get two in the package. They also have 5 other varieties.
Pepperoni
Three Cheese
Veggie
Margheritae
Paleo Plain Crust


The directions are on the back of the package.

I topped the plain crust with
Sauce
Pizza Cheese Blend
Pepperonis
Mushrooms
Onions

Bake either on the wire rack or pizza pan in a preheated 425* oven.
Bake 13-15 minutes or until crust is crispy and cheese is golden brown.

I will definitely be buying this crust again. It was really good and will come in handy on nights when I don't have time to make a homemade crust. Plus you can jazz it up with any toppings of your choice.  


Website: https://eatcaulipower.com/our-food
Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments: