Saturday, July 6, 2013

Vanilla Coconut Gluten Free Cake


Hi everyone,

I was craving something sweet,, I had a Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Vanilla Cake mix in my cupboard,, ,seeing that it was super easy to make I decided to bake it.

Vanilla Coconut Gluten Free Cake
1 Pkg.. Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Vanilla Cake Mix
3 Large Whole Eggs
1/2 Cup Coconut Oil (or Canola or Vegetable Oil)
1/2 Cup Water


Preheat oven to 325*
Generously grease 9X13 Pan

In a large mixing bowl.(I used Kitchenaid Mixer)
Beat 3 Eggs for 30 seconds on medium speed
Add Mix, oil and water
Mix for a few seconds
Scrape down the bowl.
Then beat for 60 seconds on medium-low speed.
Scrape bowl and pour into per-pared pan.
Spread evenly.

Bake 35-40 minutes or until internal temperature reached 205*. I use a digital thermometer.

Cool in the pan on a wire rack.

To help frosting spread smoothly... freeze the cake for 1 hour.

I frosted my cake with a pre-made frosting.
I used:
Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Milk Chocolate Frosting which is Gluten Free.

http://www.pillsburybaking.com/products/details/731


This recipe can also be make into a layer cake or cupcakes,, recipe on the back of the package.


http://www.bobsredmill.com/


Kitchenaid Mixer:
http://www.kitchenaid.com/flash.cmd?/#/product/K45SSWH/
Taylor Pro Kitchen Waterproof Digital Thermometer:
www.taylorusa.com
I used a digital thermometer to check the bread for when its done. Bake until 205*-210* in the center of the bread.
Its also great to check the temperature of the milk and water before adding the yeast. Its a helpful gadget


Camera:
Canon PowerShot SX230 HS
Editor:
Corel ~ Videostudio ProX4 Professional Video Editing Software
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment