Friday, May 22, 2015

Low Carb Cheese Buns ~ Gluten Free



Low Carb Cheese Buns ~ Gluten Free


These Low Carb Gluten Free Cheese Buns are so easy to make. There are only 4 ingredients!
They hold up well to Burgers and other Meats or any other fillings.



For more recipes and tidbits please join me on my
Facebook Gluten Free Page:
https://www.facebook.com/SharingGlutenFreeRecipes



Low Carb Cheese Buns ~ Gluten Free

In a large bowl mix together with a Spatula
400 Grams Grated Cheese, I used Sharp Cheddar
2 TBL. Psyllium Husk Fiber (Powdered)
2 tsp. Baking Powder

In a separate bowl Whisk together:
6 Eggs

Add the Eggs to the Cheese Mixture
Mix until combined with a Rubber Spatula

Let sit for 5 Minutes. This will give the Psyllium Husk a chance to get absorbed.

Spray Mini Aluminum disposable Pie/Tart Pans with Cookie Spray

Using a large ice cream scoop evenly measure out the batter into the Tins.
I place the tins on a cookie sheet lined with a silpat liner (My oven runs hot,, I did not want them to get burnt on the bottoms)

Bake in a preheated 350* oven
For 20-23 minutes or until Golden Brown.

Let cool for a couple of minutes.

Use a mini Metal Spatula or Butter knife to loose the edges. Remove the the tins and cool on a wire rack.

I made 8 larger Buns. You could also make them smaller and get 10-12 Buns.

These buns split easily with a steak knife. They hold up to burgers and other meats.
Use them as you would any other Bun.
You can also use the buns as a pizza crust!


You can also add any spices or herbs of your choice to go along with what you are making for dinner.


CREDIT: I would like to thank my Friend Monica for this wonderful recipe!

Canon PowerShot SX230 HS 14X Zoom

Editor:
Corel ~ Videostudio ProX4 Professional Video Editing Software

Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

  1. Can you tell me what the calorie/carb/fat breakdown is for these if you get 8 out of 1 batch

    ReplyDelete