Sunday, March 25, 2018

Air Fryer Boneless Pork Chops




Air Fryer Boneless Pork Chops

These are the best Boneless Pork Chops that I have ever had.
They cook up fast in the Air Fryer and are nice and moist.



2 – 6/8 ounce Boneless Pork Chops

Drizzle each chop with a little bit of EVOO
Season to taste with
Garlic Powder
Onion Powder
Salt and Pepper
Cumin Powder
Hot Paprika (Or any kind of Paprika)
Rub the spices onto both sides of the Chops
Marinate for 1 Hour covered

Preheat Air Fryer using the Grill Pan for 5 Minutes to 350*
(You can use the basket if you don't have a grill pan)

Spray the Pan lightly with Oil (Not Pam Spray)

Place Chops on the Grill Pan
First side 6-7 Minutes
Turn
Second side 6-8 minutes or until reaches internal temp of 145*

You don't want to over cook the chops. I start checking them at 5 minutes after I turn the second side. Timing all depends on how thick the chops are.

Remove from the pan and place on a plate cover with foil. Rest 5-10 minutes this helps to make the chops stay nice and moist.



I'm using the
Philips Air Fryer
Model HD9621
I bought it at Bed Bath and Beyond. I'm not sponsored or being paid by Bed Bath and Beyond or Philips. I'm just sharing what I am using.

I've read that different Air Fryers have different Wattage's
Adjust times and temperatures to your Air Fryer


Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment: