Monday, January 29, 2018

Air Fryer Grilled Cheese Sandwich ~ Gluten Free


 
I'm using the
Philips Air Fryer
Model HD9621
I bought it at Bed Bath and Beyond.

I've read that different Air Fryers have different Wattage's
Adjust times and temperatures to your Air Fryer.



Preheat Air Fryer with the Basket to 370* for 5 minutes

I'm making my Grilled Cheese Sandwich Gluten Free.

I used Gluten Free Canyon BakeHouse Heritage Style Home White Bread
Use any Bread of your choice

You only need a very thin coating of Butter or Ghee

I used Ghee,, if you use Butter have it softened

Spread the Ghee/Butter thinly on one side of two slices of Bread

Top with Cheese of your choice

I used Swiss and Sharp Provolone

Place the Sandwich in the Basket
Air Fry for 4 Minutes turn the sandwich over
Air fry an additional 3-4 Minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted.

I served my Gluten Free Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Fresh cut up Veggies
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment