Friday, May 3, 2013

Going out to eat when your Gluten Free ~ British Beer Company ~ Gluten Free Pizza


Going out to eat when your Gluten Free ~ British Beer Company ~ Gluten Free Pizza

I have not gone out to eat since I went on a Gluten Free Diet February 20, 2012.

Last week I found a great application VIA Itunes. It's called: 
Find me Gluten Free
By: JATX Tech, LLC

You can search for Restaurants by Address or Chains!
They have the menu so you can see what types of Gluten Free Foods are available.

I was shocked to see so many Restaurants in my local area offer Gluten Free Foods.

We went to the:
British Beer Company
www.britishbeer.com
It was FANTASTIC!!!!!
They had a whole menu just for Gluten Free. I ordered a Gluten Free Scallop and Bacon Pizza and Caesar Salad. It was absolutely delicious.
We had a wonderful Friendly Waitress!

We will be going back for sure. They also do Take Out!


For more recipes and tidbits please join me on my
Facebook Gluten Free Page:
https://www.facebook.com/SharingGlutenFreeRecipes




Camera:
Canon PowerShot SX230 HS

Editor:
Corel ~ Videostudio ProX4 Professional Video Editing Software
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment