Monday, February 4, 2013

Cinnamon Raisin Flaxseed Muffins - Gluten Free



For more recipes and tidbits please join me on my
Facebook Gluten Free Page:
https://www.facebook.com/SharingGlutenFreeRecipes


Cinnamon Raisin Flaxseed Muffins - Gluten Free

In a large bowl combine with a Wire Whisk:

2 Cups Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Ground Flaxseed Meal
½ Cup Sugar
2 tsp. Baking Powder
2 TBL. Cinnamon

In a separate bowl combine with a Wire Whisk:

2 Eggs Beaten
¼ Cup Coconut Oil
½ Cup Orange Juice
2 TBL. Vanilla Extract

Add the Liquid Ingredients to the Dry Ingredients just until combined.
Fold in:
1 Cup Raisins

Spray a Muffin tin with Cooking Spray

Use an Ice Cream Scoop to evenly measure out the batter

I got 11 Muffins from this batter

Sprinkle the tops of the muffins with Cinnamon and Sugar

Bake in a Pre-heated 350* oven
for 20-22 Minutes or until done

I use a Digital Thermometer, Inserted into the middle of the muffin, when it reaches and internal temperature of 205* the Muffins are done.
Cool for 2 minutes in the pan
Remove and cool on a wire rack.

After the muffins are completely cooled.. I placed them in a container and froze them. They only take 15-20 seconds to defrost in the Microwave.

ENJOY!




Bob's Red Mill Flours: http://www.bobsredmill.com/


Taylor Pro Kitchen Waterproof Digital Thermometer:
www.taylorusa.com
I used a digital thermometer to check the bread for when its done. Bake until 205*-210* in the center of the bread.
Its also great to check the temperature of the milk and water before adding the yeast. Its a helpful gadget.


Camera:
Canon PowerShot SX230 HS

Editor:
Corel ~ Videostudio ProX4 Professional Video Editing Software
Print Friendly and PDF

4 comments:

  1. Great looking muffins. I just PRINTED this recipe. YAY! Your print buttons are working perfectly all over the blog. Congrats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THX u Anna,, I tried to reply on my IPOD but I see it didst go thru..thank you so much for helping me set up my blog!! I never in a million years could had done it without all your help!! You are amazing,, not just with your recipes but how you know how to navigate around these websites!! I think you have done an amazing job on Corel! I love your video!! THX my friend for helping me set up Blogger!!! (BRENDA)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tired these last night and they're spectacular. Thanks so much! My kids, 4 and 6, loved them as well, and the younger one can be a bit picky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kindly for letting me know that you and you young children enjoyed these muffins! I appreciate the feedback!! Have a great weekend,,, Brenda

      Delete