Thursday, January 24, 2013

April - National Grilled Cheese Month - Gluten Free



For more recipes and tidbits please join me on my
Facebook Gluten Free Page:
https://www.facebook.com/SharingGlutenFreeRecipes



I just found out that April is National Grilled Cheese month.
I have had a few people ask me how Gluten Free Bread holds up with Sandwiches.
What better way to show than to make a Grilled Cheese Sandwich.
The Bread I am using is Homemade Gluten Free Bread that I made.

Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Homemade Wonderful Bread Mix
Link of my Video on how to make this bread:
http://youtu.be/S_duMbN7OTI

I made a basic Grilled Cheese Sandwich:

2 Slices of Gluten Free Bread..butter one side of each bread
Top with Cheese of your choice..I used Sharp Cheddar and Mexican Cheese Blend

Melt a little butter in a pan
Place one slice of Bread in the pan buttered side down
Top with the Cheese
Add the second piece of Bread..buttered side out

Grill until golden brown
Turn and Grill the other side until golden brown

Happy Grilled Cheese Month

ENJOY!



Camera:
Canon PowerShot SX230 HS

Editor:
Corel ~ Videostudio ProX4 Professional Video Editing Software
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment