Sunday, January 27, 2013

Homemade Gluten Free Breadcrumbs


For more recipes and tidbits please join me on my
Facebook Gluten Free Page:
https://www.facebook.com/SharingGlutenFreeRecipes


Homemade Gluten Free Breadcrumbs

I take leftover stale bread and place in a freezer bag
When the bag is full I make Breadcrumbs

I like Udi's Gluten Free Breads a lot.. so most of the bread in this video is Udi's and a few slices of my homemade bread.

I cube up the bread and place on a cookie sheet
Bake at 300* for about 45 minutes or until done
Turning and tossing every 15 minutes

You can use a Food Processor or a Blended to grind up the Breadcrumbs

To make a fine Breadcrumbs

I shake the bread crumbs thru a colander into a large bowl

I store my Breadcrumbs in a Ziplock Freezer bag in the Freezer

I do not defrost them before using the Breadcrumbs. I also do not season the Breadcrumbs ahead of time.

The reason I freeze the Breadcrumbs is just in case they were not 100% dry they would mold in the bag stored in a cupboard.

ENJOY!!


Camera:
Canon PowerShot SX230 HS

Editor:
Corel ~ Videostudio ProX4 Professional Video Editing Software
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment