Thursday, January 24, 2013

Sloppy Joes - Gluten Free



For more recipes and tidbits please join me on my
Facebook Gluten Free Page:
https://www.facebook.com/SharingGlutenFreeRecipe
s


Gluten Free Sloppy Joes:
1-1/2 pound Ground Beef
½ cup chopped Onions
½ cup chopped green/red peppers
Brown the meat, onions and peppers. Drain the fat.

Add:
1-8pz can Tomato Sauce
¼ cup Ketchup
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
½ tsp Chili Powder
½ tsp Garlic Powder
(or more to your taste)

I had a little bit of Salsa leftover and I added that as well.
You just want to make sure all the beef is coated.

Simmer 15 Minutes, Adjust seasonings to taste. Simmer another 5-10 minutes.

Meanwhile..cook up some bacon strips until crispy. To save time I bought the pre-cooked bacon. It only takes about a minute in the Microwave and is easy clean up.

I used Udi's Classic Gluten Free Hamburger Buns for me.
I used a Bulky roll for my Family.

Slice the buns..using a separate knife so you don't cross contaminate

Top the Buns with a piece of American Cheese,
The Sloppy Joe Mixture and a few slices of Bacon.

I served my Sloppy Joe's with Steak Fries.

This is a very quick meal to make on a busy night.

ENJOY!!

***Always check your ingredients to make sure they are Gluten Free***


Camera:
Canon PowerShot SX230 HS

Editor:
Corel ~ Videostudio ProX4 Professional Video Editing Software
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment