Thursday, January 24, 2013

Gluten Free Garlic Toast


For more recipes and tidbits please join me on my
Facebook Gluten Free Page:
https://www.facebook.com/SharingGlutenFreeRecipes



Gluten Free Garlic Toast:

I had some leftover homemade Gluten Free Bread that I made awhile ago in my Freezer. It had a great taste but it didn't rise big enough for Sandwich Bread. So I decided to make some Garlic Toast with it. It came out very tasty.

Either use Homemade Gluten Free Bread or Rolls or use Store Bought.

Place the bread on a cookie sheet.

Have your Broiler Pre-heated.

Take room temperature Butter and mix with your desired amount of
Garlic
Parmesan Cheese
Parsley

Use a spatula to spread the butter mixture onto the Bread.
Place under the broil until golden brown.
Turn the Bread over and add more Butter and place back under the Broil until done.
Keep an eye on it so that it doesn't burn.

This was a great way to use left over Bread and it tasted Great.



Camera:
Canon PowerShot SX230 HS

Editor:
Corel ~ Videostudio ProX4 Professional Video Editing Software
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment